About ICC Belfast
ICC (International Convention Centre) Belfast is a 7,000m2 purpose-built conference facility in the heart of Belfast - the Lonely Planet Top Place to Visit in 2018.
Following an investment of almost 185,000 man hours, erecting 1500 tonnes of steel and installing 500km of specialist data cabling, we opened our doors on Friday 29 April 2016.
Our facility features the following main event spaces:
- 2,200-seat auditorium
- Two interconnecting multipurpose halls spanning over 2,500m2
- Hall 1 can be used as one large 1,805m2 area, or sub-divided into four smaller spaces
- Hall 2 can also be divided into two separate halls or used as one 700m2 space
- 380-seat studio theatre
- 20 meeting rooms for 10 to 200 delegates
- Gallery and bar areas
- Two exterior terraces with stunning riverside views
- A new dedicated riverside entrance leading to a 660m2 reception area.
Our fantastic city centre location (just a five-minute drive from George Best Belfast City airport and two-minute walk from the train station) and latest event technology, will ensure your event stands out in the heart of the city and in the minds of your delegates.
Whether it’s a sales kick off, gala dinner or international conference, we will make your event a truly memorable occasion.
Our expansion programme was funded by Belfast City Council, Tourism Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund, under the European Sustainable Competitiveness Programme for Northern Ireland, and administered by Tourism Northern Ireland.