Reducing the environmental impact of our operations and conducting business in a responsible and sustainable way is key to fulfilling our vision of doubling our business and growing our profit margins by 2023. Alongside our clients and suppliers, we are committed to improving our green credentials and review our policies regularly to ensure we’re meeting and exceeding industry standards.
- None of our waste goes directly to landfill. All dry waste is recycled, and we can sustainably source 100% compostable and biodegradable paper cups.
- Belfast is a compact city that can be easily navigated on foot. Our convenient location at the heart of the city centre minimises the need for delegate transfers.
- Over 90% of our employees use public transport, cycle, or walk to work. This helps to reduce city centre congestion and air pollution.
- Our combined heat and power system is a lower carbon technology that captures and reuses heat waste in the building to reduce overall CO2 emissions.
- When crafting menu options, Hospitality Belfast always incorporate ingredients from local suppliers that can be traced at every stage of the short farm to fork journey.
- Client contracts are securely signed and returned electronically, vastly reducing our printing volume.